I am pleased to inform you that a new version of Yasson (1.0.1) has been released today.
- FIXED: [#57] Unexpected behaviour from @jsonbtypeadapter when marking a field bug
- FIXED: [#48] Serializing ‘naked’ enum throws exception java.lang.IllegalAccessException bug
- FIXED: [#47] Serialising enum uses toString() method not name() as specified in section 3.9 of specification bug
- FIXED: [#43] Date format customisation is ignored if custom instantiation is used bug
- FIXED: [#42] Serializing a map doesn’t use serializers bug
- FIXED: [#39] Nillable customizations ignore default rules for processing classes bug
- FIXED: [#34] NullPointerException when @jsonbtransient is applied on property without setter bug
- Switched to JSON-P 1.1.2
- Performance improved
The release is available on Maven Central.