We are hiring experienced developers for working on Java EE / EE4J projects to my team in Prague. Reallocation is possible. To apply click here or contact me directly using Contact page on this web site.
Are you interested in shaping the future of Java EE?
Do you want to contribute to designing components for cloud?
Feel like participating in the community-driven development of Eclipse?
We are Oracle Java EE team responsible for the development of mature technologies such as JPA/EclipseLink, JAXB, JAXWS, Jersey, Tyrus and new frameworks like JSON-B/Yasson. As we are scaling the team significantly, roles are ranging from mid-senior engineers up to significantly senior engineer.
You will be able to participate and shape the development of next versions of Java EE / EE4J specifications and reference implementations.
Other responsibilities include interaction with external or internal customers, expert groups, participation in the open source community reviews, mailing lists, forums, and blogs, possibility to present the results of your work at recognized industry conferences.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Solid level programming skills in Java
- Strong experience with Java EE and standards
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol, WebSocket, SSE, and other web technologies.
- Expansive knowledge of issues related to building Cloud infrastructures
- Solid communication skills (+ fluent English)
Ideally, you can also demonstrate:
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastructure
- Experience utilizing IaaS and PaaS from Amazon AWS or Google Cloud Services.
- Experience in working with Docker
- Experience with the UNIX-like environment (Linux, etc.) shell scripting
- Experience with building tools such as Maven, Gradle and Ant
- Experience with Agile development practices (SCRUM)
- Possibility to shape the future of Java EE and it’s components
- Environment of very smart and senior engineers
- Possibility to influence latest technologies and standards
- Competitive salary and very interesting benefit package
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic international team